Polly Pocket® Mall On The Wall®
Girls can start in the boutique, shopping for the most sensational shoes, then take a break with a ride on the Ferris wheel, located in the center of the mall.
Girls simply power it with the hand crank. When Polly® doll and her friends have had their turn, girls can push the button to release them down a twisting slide that lands in the food court.
Once re-energized with snacks, the enthusiastic shoppers can take the working escalator, also powered by the same hand crank, to the electronics store to pick up a new “camera” or “music player.”
Attach other shops, sold separately, to amp up the adventure with zipline connectors to transport Polly® doll between businesses. It's extreme shopping with the ultimate mall…on the wall!!
Set comes with Polly® doll, zipline connector piece and chair, food, electronic store supplies (cell phone, head phones, etc.), shoes, handbags, shopping bag, clothes hangers, four safe-for-walls Command Strips from 3M, wall mounts and storage.
Click on a link below to view the Adobe PDF Format Instruction Sheet. To ensure proper operation, please download ALL instruction sheets for your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What surfaces will 3M Command™ Strips stick to?
3M Command™ Strips can be used on painted, stained or varnished wood, glass, tile, painted cinder block, plaster, metal, and wallboard.
- Will 3M Command™ Strips stick to brick? No. 3M Command™ strips are intended for mostly smooth surfaces. However, they will stick to painted, smooth cinder block (the type found inside many school buildings).
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips on fresh paint? Paint should be fully cured (check paint can for manufacturer's cure time) before using 3M Command™ strips. We recommend waiting a week. Also, alcohol may remove or dull the surface of fresh paint.
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips on wallpaper? No.
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips on glass windows? It is okay to use 3M Command™ strips if the glass is not exposed to direct sunlight or not flooded with water. For example: Do not use inside or outside on south or west windows.
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips outside in hot climates? Extreme heat conditions and sunlight may cause the adhesive to eventually deteriorate, causing product failure. The adhesive could soften and lose adhesion above 105°F (40°C).
What happens if I pull too hard and the 3M Command™ Strip breaks?
Simply heat up the base plate with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive. Then use dental floss to gently cut through the foam to remove the 3M Command™ strip from the surface. Stretch or peel off the remaining adhesive.
- Is there latex in 3M Command™ Strips? No. Command™ Strips contain an adhesive that is a synthetic rubber resin and does not contain natural rubber latex.
What size 3M Command™ Strips are used with the Polly Pocket® Wall Party™ Playsets?
Medium 3M Command Mounting™ Refill Strips can be used to hang the Polly Pocketels® Wall Party™ Playsets.
What are the best kind of batteries to use in Fisher-Price® and Mattel® products?
A. We recommend using alkaline batteries with our products, as they are great for long-term use and help optimize performance. We don't recommend using Carbon-Zinc batteries. While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly.