Hot Wheels® Wall Tracks™ Accessory Assortment
Get your Hot Wheels® cars off the floor and onto the wall! The Wall Tracks™ display rack lets you show off all your favorite Hot Wheels® cars on the wall with the help of safe-for-walls Command™ Strips from 3M. Includes 1 die-cast Hot Wheels® car. Not for use with some Hot Wheels® vehicles.
Click on a link below to view the Adobe PDF Format Instruction Sheet. To ensure proper operation, please download ALL instruction sheets for your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What surfaces will 3M Command™ Strips stick to?
3M Command™ Strips can be used on painted, stained or varnished wood, glass, tile, painted cinder block, plaster, metal, and wallboard.
- Will 3M Command™ Strips stick to brick? No. 3M Command™ strips are intended for mostly smooth surfaces. However, they will stick to painted, smooth cinder block (the type found inside many school buildings).
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips on fresh paint? Paint should be fully cured (check paint can for manufacturer's cure time) before using 3M Command™ strips. We recommend waiting a week. Also, alcohol may remove or dull the surface of fresh paint.
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips on wallpaper? No.
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips on glass windows? It is okay to use 3M Command™ strips if the glass is not exposed to direct sunlight or not flooded with water. For example: Do not use inside or outside on south or west windows.
Can I use 3M Command™ Strips for my Hot Wheels Wall Tracks outside in cold climates?
You can, but the adhesive should be applied to a clean, smooth, dry surface when the temperature is above 50°F (10°C). If the temperature is below 50°F, you can heat the surface with a hair dryer before application.
- Can I use 3M Command™ Strips outside in hot climates? Extreme heat conditions and sunlight may cause the adhesive to eventually deteriorate, causing product failure. The adhesive could soften and lose adhesion above 105°F (40°C).
What happens if I pull too hard and the 3M Command™ Strip breaks?
Simply heat up the base plate with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive. Then use dental floss to gently cut through the foam to remove the 3M Command™ strip from the surface. Stretch or peel off the remaining adhesive.
- Is there latex in 3M Command™ Strips? No. Command™ Strips contain an adhesive that is a synthetic rubber resin and does not contain natural rubber latex.
- What size 3M Command™ Strips are used with the Hot Wheels® Wall Track™ Playsets? Medium 3M Command Mounting™ Refill Strips can be used to hang the Hot Wheels® Wall Track™ Playsets.
Watch set-up videos about Hot Wheels® Wall Tracks™!
Instructional videos include a review of box contents, items you'll need to get started and helpful tips about Hot Wheels Wall Tracks.
How can I get the booster from my Hot Wheels® Wall Tracks™ set to work?
The booster needs to be correctly assembled to its designated wall bracket in order to function. The designated wall bracket has a notch on it. This notch ensures the motor only works when attached to the bracket. All other brackets are flat.
Watch set-up instructions for your track.
What are the best kind of batteries to use in Fisher-Price® and Mattel® products?
How do you assemble the rubber band in the Hot Wheels rubber band launchers?
On the underside of the launcher, each end of the rubber band should be wrapped around a peg on each side of the main launcher and then doubled up and hooked around the center tab of the moveable portion of the launcher.
Here is a picture of an assembled rubber band launcher!