Sproutling Baby Monitor
Click on a link below to view the Adobe PDF Format Instruction Sheet. To ensure proper operation, please download ALL instruction sheets for your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to my data? To protect your privacy, all personally identifying information relating to the Sproutling product will be deleted from our servers. That also means you won't have access to your historical sleep data in the app after October 31, 2018.
Was there a security concern with the data being collected by Sproutling?
No, all data streams are protected with 256-bit encryption and TLS (Transport Level Security). Each device has a unique digitally signed token used for authorization and security that only the user and Sproutling has-representing some of the industry's best security practices.
Personally Identifiable Information is encrypted when being sent to or from the Sproutling servers, as well as while being stored.
- Will there be an updated or newer model released in the future? At this time, there are no plans to further update the product or release a new version.
- When does the service shut down? October 31, 2018
Will my nightlight or music player work after the shut down?
No. None of the features of the Sproutling device will function after October 31, 2018
- Why is Sproutling being shut down? Unfortunately, despite the care and attention we put into developing Sproutling, it simply did not achieve necessary sales projections to continue making it available.
- What happens to my product after the Sproutling service shuts down? The features of the band and Smart Charger will no longer function after October 31, 2018.
Sorry, replacement parts are not currently available for this product