Hot Wheels® Star Wars Death Star Battle Blast™ Track Set
Join the Rebel Alliance for an all-out assault on the Imperial battle station, the Death Star. Able to destroy an entire planet with a single blast, the Death Star must be stopped.
Do you and your X-Wing inspired car have what it takes to complete this mission?
May the Force be with you as you hurtle down the track with the kid-powered 3-speed launcher.
Hit the TIE fighters swinging back and forth and see the Death Star “explode!”
Miss them and you’ll have to loop around for one more pass and another chance at victory over the Dark Side.
Each sold separately, subject to availability. Not for use with some Hot Wheels® cars. Colors and decorations may vary.
• Join the Rebel Alliance and “explode” the Death Star
• Track set combines classic Hot Wheels® thrills with the excitement of Star Wars™
• Three-speed launcher sends X-Wing inspired car (included) at the swinging target
• Hit the target and the Death Star breaks apart; miss and loop around for another try
• Includes 1:64-scale Hot Wheels® Star Wars™ X-Wing inspired car with an exclusive deco
• Makes a great gift for Star Wars™ fans of all ages
Click on a link below to view the Adobe PDF Format Instruction Sheet. To ensure proper operation, please download ALL instruction sheets for your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best kind of batteries to use in Fisher-Price® and Mattel® products?
A. We recommend using alkaline batteries with our products, as they are great for long-term use and help optimize performance. We don't recommend using Carbon-Zinc batteries. While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly.
How do you assemble the rubber band in the Hot Wheels rubber band launchers?
On the underside of the launcher, each end of the rubber band should be wrapped around a peg on each side of the main launcher and then doubled up and hooked around the center tab of the moveable portion of the launcher.
Here is a picture of an assembled rubber band launcher!
Sorry, replacement parts are not currently available for this product