Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Breakaway Bridge Set
• Includes motorized Thomas engine and complete train set track layout
• Thomas balances on one rail as he crosses the Breakaway Bridge
• Features rundown shack and cool track detail
• Perfect way for children to expand their connectable, motorized Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ railway
Click on a link below to view the Adobe PDF Format Instruction Sheet. To ensure proper operation, please download ALL instruction sheets for your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I order replacement or add-on parts for my Thomas the Tank Engine Sets? Thomas the Tank Engine Parts are available in the Replacement Parts & Add-ons section of our service website.
How do I change Thomas & Friends™ Trackmaster™ batteries?
Thomas & Friends™ Trackmaster™ batteries Detailed instructions for changing can be found on our service website.
- Why is my Trackmaster engine going in circles? Some of the engines that house the batteries in the tender car will go in circles when not on the tracks. The product is performing as intended.
Will Trackmasters work off the track?Yes! Trackmaster engines will work off the track on flat surfaces and low pile carpet. they may not work (or not work well) on high pile or shag carpet.
Are Thomas Trackmaster, Take 'n Play/Adventures, Wooden Railway, and Geotrax compatible with each other?
The engines and track from Thomas Trackmaster, Take 'n Play/Adventures, Wooden Railway, and Geotrax products are NOT compatible with each other.
How can I replace the couplers on my Trackmaster engine?
Because many consumers were opening the wrong compartment while attempting to change the batteries, all of the screws - except for the battery door screw - have been changed to tamper-proof screws with triangular heads. This makes replacing the couplers impossible. This change took effect March 15, 2010.
What are the best kind of batteries to use in Fisher-Price® and Mattel® products?
A. We recommend using alkaline batteries with our products, as they are great for long-term use and help optimize performance. We don't recommend using Carbon-Zinc batteries. While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly.
- Thomas TrackMaster Redesign 2014 Thomas Track Master Fact Sheet
Sorry, replacement parts are not currently available for this product